Duration and Structure of Session
Each Holistic Hypnotherapy session last approximately 3 hours and starts with a 30 min consultation where we will discuss in depth the topic you would like to focus on.
Then you will start the Hypnosis part, which may last from 2 to 2,5 hours. The practitioner will take you to the root cause of your issue, release emotions and begin to rewire your subconscious mind and belief system. It is normal to feel a surge of emotions and physical sensations during Hypnosis. It can be very intense or can feel uncomfortable, however this is part of the healing process. By the end of the session, you will feel much lighter, relieved and with a deeper sense of clarity.
Before you finish you will have time to discuss your experience and key parts of the therapy.
Number of Sessions
One specific issue can be overcome in 1 to 3 sessions.
More complex issues require more sessions in order to heal the generally higher number of root causes and traumas.
Holistic Hypnotherapy Menu
1 session – 195 EUR
One specific issue can be generally resolved within the first session and my goal is always to release the blockage as quickly and gently as possible. Even just one session will allow for an immediate release and to gain a greater awareness.
3 sessions | 3 weeks program – 495 EUR
This program is suitable for those who would like to dive deeper into one issue, overcome several traumas and gain immense clarity and release. It is recommended for anxiety, PTSD, eating disorders, addictions and trauma.
6 sessions | 6 week program – 995 EUR
If you would like to experience a transformation, rewire your subconscious mind and belief system, free yourself from emotional limitations and reconnect with yourself on a deeper level, this is the program for you. It also allows you to focus on more than one issue if that is desired.
Useful information from Ilona about your online session
Before your session
- Prepare to be as relaxed, open and flexible for the session.
- Please know that it is not in my personal interest to extend the number of sessions to resolve the topic. You can expect that I will do my very best in resolving the topic fully and totally in each session, though, please remember that I will only move forward with the flow of how your subconscious processes.
- This is very important for your overall well-being. Also, it may occur that we may find it necessary to address other unexpected topics and issues first (known and unknown) before we can fully address the main topic you are looking to resolve. Therefore, please also come to the session with an openness.
- Make sure to get enough sleep and eat before the session as you will be requiring energy for the 3 hour time frame you will be with me.
- Avoid drinking coffee or strong caffeinated drinks at least 2 hours before the start of the session and consuming any hallucinogens 4 days before the session.
- Before the session, please let me know what is the topic you would like to focus on?
The Studio Australia Barcelona Team
An international team of Pilates & Healing professionals
Our specialist team is made up of experienced international professional practitioners whom have gained their knowledge and expertise through years of training and dedication to caring for their clients.
Holistic PhysiotherapistView member
Natural TherapistView member
Pilates InstructorView member
Physical therapist and rehabilitation specialistView member
Esteban Gilardi Vaccaro
Massage TherapistView member
HypnoBirthing SpecialistView member
Holistic HypnotherapistView member
Javier Gonzalez Bailon
Chiromassage therapist and lymphatic drainage practitionerView member
Founder, Author, Creator Face Pilates®View member
Integrative DietitianView member
Craniosacral TherapistView member
Founder, Pilates MasterView member
Face Pilates ConsultantView member
Massage TherapistView member
Structural Integration TherapistView member
Your path to wellbeing with hypnotherapy or give a gift of health and healing
Contact us for future updates and book your initial appointment
At Studio Australia Barcelona our focus is on every detail for your wellbeing.
These are extraordinary times, and our absolute priority is to ensure the health and safety of our customers and practitioners.
As a precautionary measure against the ongoing risk of COVID-19, we have decided we will temporarily close our studio for physical visits.
We believe that your body needs a holistic approach to health, wellness, fitness and beauty at home with our team of Pilates and health professionals.
Our team hopes that all your family and friends are safe and healthy during this challenging time.
You can see our online session here: healing practices online
Pilates & Healing
A tailored program to suit your needs
Whether you are looking for a way to get and keep fit, wanting to change your lifestyle habits or need some care to repair or rehabilitate your body we create tailored programs to suit your needs.