HypnoBirthing Online Program
This unique guided HypnoBirthing program will empower and give confidence to all parents.
Calm, confident, and empowering
Hypnobirthing has been around for over 30 years, but women have known how to give birth for much longer than that! Although you'll learn lots of new things, none of this is new for your body. Hypnobirthing simply provides you with an easy path back to your own intuitive knowledge
All expectant parents should do this program!
5 Important reasons you and your birth partner should do HypnoBirthing
- Replace fears and anxieties about birth with newfound confidence and trust.
- Acquire tools to quickly relax your body and mind in preparation for labour.
- Learn breathing techniques that enable you to stay present and connected even when labour is its most intense.
- Be empowered to make the choices that are best for you and your baby.
- Your partner will learn the skills they need to be a supportive and effective birth companion.
Try today! FREE mini Pregnancy Wellbeing online Program ➡️
What you will get in your sneak peek program:
- Welcome to HypnoBirthing.
- How the uterus works.
- Using your breath.
- Mp3 audio file facial relaxation.
- Fundamental Pilates class: Pelvic floor exercises for a better birth and recovery.
- Weight gain and body image: Normal weight gain.
Natural Birth Preparation
Your teacher Esther Jones became a HypnoBirthing practitioner in 2007, after experiencing HypnoBirthing’s transformative power for herself during the birth of her second child. She has three children, who were all born at home. Esther uses deep relaxation techniques and visualization to connect mothers to their innate birthing knowledge.
- Hypnobirthing has been shown to reduce the need for interventions and to greatly improve the mother’s birth experience.
- Great birth partners, and a confident, well-prepared birth partner is proven to result in a more positive birth outcome.
- You will gain confidence in your body and in the process of labour, helping you to deliver your baby in a calm and natural manner.
- You will be empowered to plan your baby’s birth in the way you choose, whether at home, or in hospital.
- You will learn mindful life skills that you can keep and use forever.
- HypnoBirthing helps to create a loving and connected experience for you, your partner and your baby.
- You will complete in your own time 9 Tailored Modules including videos, PDFs for you to download or print, visualisations and audio files to guide you through an empowered approach to birth.
- Learn fundamental mindful life skills that you will keep forever.
Natural Birth at Home
Self-guided HypnoBirthing Program
This program is ideal if you are looking to take your HypnoBirthing preparation at your own pace.
We will provide you with a deep understanding of labour, help you release any fears or anxieties that may cause tension and pain during labour, and give you and your birth partner all the tools you need for a calm and confident birth, whether at home or in hospital.
You can complete the nine modules in your own time, using the lessons, videos, PDFs and audio relaxations, to guide you through to your baby’s birth.
The Modules Include:
- The Science Behind HypnoBirthing
- The Power of the Mind
- Cultivating a New Mindset
- Breathing Techniques
- Relaxation Techniques
- The Birth Partner
- Planning Your Birth
- The Big Day
- The PostpartumThing
Your HypnoBirthing Online course includes hours of videos, audio recordings, PDF downloads and Esther’s unique approach to birthing to use in your time and convenience.
Hypnobirthing simply provides you with an easy path back to your own intuitive knowledge.
HypnoBirthing Online Program - module by module
Module 1. The Science Behind HypnoBirthing
- Why a relaxed body gives birth more easily.
- The physiology of labour.
- How your hormones play a key role in birth.
Module 2. The Power of the Mind
- Why we are deeply conditioned to fear childbirth.
- Explore your feelings about childbirth.
- Release limiting thoughts and fears.
Module 3. Cultivating a New Mindset
- Create a new positive vision of your birth.
- Harness the power of language and imagery.
Module 4. Breathing Techniques
- 3 Simple breaths that will transform your labour.
- Learn how to use your breath to release and let go.
- Breathe your baby down without forced pushing during labour.
Module 5. Relaxation Techniques
- How to achieve deep relaxation quickly and easily.
- Deepening techniques for ultimate relaxation.
Module 6. The Birth Partner
- The complete birth partners toolkit.
- The role of the birth partner.
Module 7. Planning Your Birth
- Creating your birth plan.
- Choosing the right environment for your birth.
- Choosing your birth companion.
Module 8. The Big Day
- Getting ready for labour.
- How to incorporate the HypnoBirthing techniques you’ve learnt.
- Step by step journey through labour.
Module 9. The Postpartum Thing
- Esther’s guide to caring postpartum.
+ Bonus for Dad!
Included also in your HypnoBirthing Online Program is a copy of Esther’s ebook The Calm Dad’s Guide to Birth!
This guide will provide Dads-to-be with everything they need to be a wonderful birth partner. Giving them the opportunity to understand why their unique role is key to a happy birth experience for everyone, with the tools to carry out that role confidently.Join us today for only 150€
Gifts for Mum!
We believe in a holistic approach to wellbeing so we have included in your HypnoBirthing Program two extra wellbeing gifts to care for your body during your pregnancy:
Pregnancy Pilates – 3 Bonus classes!
Join Pilates Master Natalia Laing as she shares over 25 years of experience to empower you to be fit, strong and healthy throughout your pregnancy with Pilates.
The Pregnancy Pilates Program includes essential classes to teach you how to use your pelvic floor muscles, exercises that will support your body and posture and tips that give you peace of mind so you can feel calm, empowered and confident as you workout.
Your bonus classes include:
- Fundamental rules to exercising safely when you are pregnant.
- Pelvic floor exercises for a better birth and recovery.
- Exercises for maintaining good posture during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Nutrition for Pregnancy Program
The Nutrition for Pregnancy Program will help you to maintain a healthy approach to what you need to eat during pregnancy and in the months following birth so that you can feel nourished, in control and empowered, knowing that you are caring best not only for your own body but also your baby’s health.
A simple pregnancy nutrition plan to know what to eat during your pregnancy by Wellness Specialist Mandy Keillor!
Buy your HypnoBirthing Online Program today and receive 30% off the price of the complete Pregnancy Pilates Program!
Esther has been a HypnoBirthing practitioner since 2007 and trained with the HypnoBirthing Institute to teach The Mongan Method.
She has helped 100’s of women and their birthing partners rediscover their instinctive trust in the process of childbirth and bring their babies into the world with calmness and love.
Motivated to become a practitioner after using HypnoBirthing for the birth of her second child Esther was amazed at how deep relaxation and a lack of fear completely transformed the sensations of labour. She is a mother of three and all of her babies were home births.
Start now for only 150€
Empowering birthing partners
HypnoBirthing marked a changing point in the pregnancy where we both became much more confident about the stages of labour. We were given clear guidance and space to explore different tools that can be used before and during the birth. From this experience, my partner said he felt much more involved and empowered about his role during the birth. This preparation was crucial in creating the environment we wanted for the arrival of our daughter and was bonding for the three of us.
Pain free birth
I was lucky enough to have a pain free birth until my waters broke at 7cm (I didn’t know I was in labour). It was then 5.5 hrs until he was born and I managed with no epidural just the breathing techniques you taught us.
The breathing definitely helped me as well as your description of how the muscle worked. Also for me personally the description of labour being “intense” not “painful” was very useful.
Bliss and Ben
What I had dreamed
I had a WONDERFUL delivery, exactly as I had dreamed of … and without a single hitch 🙂 I put into practice everything I learned with you, I fully entered my world a few weeks before and the truth is that it helped me a lot. We used visualisations, mantras … everything!
This course helped us a lot!
Everything went well and your course helped us a lot. The birth was very long -26h and at the end I have to say I was out of energy because I was awake more than 36h and after 22h I asked the nurses for help because I had no strength left and due to that the waves changed into proper pain which I was unable to breathe out unfortunately. But until then 7cm I was able to manage and have to say thanks to you in the best way. Our baby arrived safe and healthy on the 19.09 with 3000g and 51cm and he is an angel.
Marlen And Edu
Start now for only 150€
Questions you may also have about the Program
What time in my pregnancy would be the best time to start HypnoBirthing? We recommend that any time from 20 weeks is a perfect time to start your HypnoBirthing Program.
Do you recommend that my partner does the HypnoBirthing Program with me? It is a gift for you to have a birthing partner and this program is designed to enable them to be at their best to support you at the birth so we recommend that you share this experience together! Also, our experience is they gain more than they expect!
What if I am unhappy with the course?
Please contact us. email@example.com
We do not offer refunds but are happy to discuss how we can help to resolve your issues.
Start now for only 150€