Pregnancy Pilates Online Program
Learn how to stay fit, prepare for birth and recover well with Pregnancy Pilates!
Feel safe and have peace of mind while you exercise
The Pregnancy Pilates Program is a library of 10 especially designed videos to empower you to be fit, strong and healthy throughout your pregnancy and get your body back in shape once your baby is born.
12 compelling reasons you should do regular Pilates classes when you are pregnant
- Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
- Learn how to use your abdominals correctly.
- Understand how to exercise safely.
- Reduce aches and pains.
- Stay fit!
- Maintain your ideal weight.
- Improve posture and balance.
- In most cases, makes for an easier birth.
- Control your breathing.
- Reduce the possibility of incontinence, prolapse and Diastasis Recti.
- Stress release.
- Get your body back faster after your birth.
Pilates is a proven safe method and can be done throughout your entire pregnancy.
It is one of the few forms of exercise that is recommended for expectant Mums.
(all the currencies in the checkout)Start now for only $225 AUD
Pregnancy Pilates toolbox
What's in this program
Join Pilates Master Natalia Laing as she shares over 25 years of experience to empower you to be fit, strong and healthy throughout your pregnancy with Pilates.
You will get:
- 10 Essential videos for Pregnancy Pilates and postpartum.
- Guided instructions and detailed explanations to keep you safe.
- Anatomical diagrams and support material to help you understand each class and how it works for your body.
The Program is designed to give you the best Pilates toolbox to keep fit, understand your body better as it changes, prepare for your birth and be guided along the way.
You will have peace of mind so you can feel calm, safe and confident as you exercise.
- Pelvic floor exercises for a better birth and recovery.
- How to use your core abdominal muscles when you are pregnant.
- Fundamental rules to exercising safely when you are pregnant.
- Pregnancy stretches and releases to ease pain and muscle stiffness.
- Daily express fitness routine for pregnancy.
- Exercises for maintaining good posture during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- Pilates routine to relax tired Mums!
- Best post-pregnancy Pilates class to get you back to exercising after giving birth.
- Pilates exercises to get your abdominals working and back again after giving birth!
- How to exercise when you have a Diastasis Recti.
(all the currencies in the checkout)Join us now for only $225 AUD
Bonus gift for Mum!
Nutrition for Pregnancy Program
We believe in a holistic approach to wellbeing so we have included as a gift in your Pregnancy Pilates Program the Nutrition for Pregnancy Program!
This program will help you to maintain a healthy approach to what you need to eat during pregnancy and in the months following birth so that you can feel nourished, in control and empowered, knowing that you are caring best not only for your own body but also your baby’s health.
- Learn about appropriate weight gain and how to maintain your ideal healthy body image.
- What calories you need while you are pregnant.
- Delicious Healthy Recipes and tips for a balanced diet.
- Foods not recommended for pregnant women.
- Vitamin and mineral food charts for a healthy pregnancy.
A simple pregnancy nutrition plan to know what to eat during your pregnancy by Wellbeing Specialist Mandy Keillor!
Essential for Pregnancy
Self Guided Pregnancy Pilates Program
Our Self Guided Pregnancy Pilates Program is a comprehensive, effective and enjoyable way to care for you body as you prepare for your baby’s birth and postpartum recovery.
We will provide you with a the key exercises to maintain your fitness, relieve aches and pains, prepare your core abdominals and pelvic floor muscles for birth and help you release any fears or anxieties you may have about exercising while you are pregnant.
You will have to use at your convenience 10 essential and fundamental Pilates sessions that you can appreciate not only while you are pregnant but always!
(all the currencies in the checkout)Start today for only $225 AUD
Pregnancy Pilates Online Program content
Video 1 – Pelvic floor exercises for a better birth and recovery.
- What is your pelvic floor?
- Why is your pelvic floor important when you are pregnant and during childbirth?
- Learn how to use and contract your pelvic floor muscles.
Video 2 – How to use your core abdominal muscles when you are pregnant.
- What are your core abdominal muscles?
- Learn how to engage, strengthen, maintain and tone your core abdominals that support organs throughout the stages of pregnancy.
- How to connect your pelvic floor muscle and abdominal muscles to support your baby during pregnancy.
Video 3 – Fundamental rules to exercising safely when you are pregnant.
- Why you shouldn’t do sit-ups.
- Learn how to get up and down off the floor or out of bed during pregnancy.
- Why laying flat on your back once in your second trimester isn’t a good idea.
Video 4 – Pregnancy stretches and releases to ease pain and muscle stiffness.
- Learn how to care for your body with stretching as it changes throughout your pregnancy.
- Relieve pain in your body, especially in your lower back, neck and pectoral muscles.
- An easy to follow routine you can do regularly to avoid muscle contractions, maintain good posture, increase range of motion and release fascia.
Video 5 – Daily express fitness routine for pregnancy.
- An intermediate level Pilates routine designed to maintain your body and keep up your fitness levels during pregnancy.
- Includes exercise modifications to challenge advanced users.
- Total body exercises to tone and shape.
Video 6 – Exercises for maintaining good posture during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
- Exercises to combat structural changes as your body changes throughout your pregnancy.
- Learn how to engage and release muscles to maintain postural integrity.
- Guided routine explained by Natalia Laing.
Video 7 – Pilates routine to relax tired Mums!
- Breath, stretch, connect and open up your body with a relaxing Pilates routine.
Video 8 – Best post-pregnancy Pilates class to get you back to exercising after giving birth.
- A session for the whole body with fundamental Pilates exercises to get your body moving safely and effectively after having your baby.
Video 9 – Pilates exercises to get your abdominals working and back again after giving birth!
- The focus of this class is to reintroduce you to your abdominals and pelvic floor post-birth to reconnect the layers.
- Breathing techniques to flatten your abdominal muscles.
Video 10 – How to exercise when you have a Diastasis Recti.
- What is a Diastasis Recti?
- How to tell you to have one?
- 5 Fundamental Pilates exercises to do every day
In safe hands
Pilates Master - Natalia Laing
Your Pregnancy Pilates Program will be taught to you by co-founder of Studio Australia Barcelona and Pilates Master Natalia Laing.
Natalia is going to introduce you to her method of Pilates. She will teach you to use your pelvic floor muscles and how to control your deep core abdominal muscles that support your spine and maintain good posture.
Her speciality is working with spinal injuries, rehabilitation and pregnancy, including multiple births, so you can be assured that the exercises she will teach you will be safe and that her aim is to address any concerns you might have about exercising while you are pregnant.
Natalia will give you the right tools to enjoy and get the most from the library of 10 specially designed Pilates sessions so you can care for your body during your pregnancy and once your baby is born!
(all the currencies in the checkout)
Start now for only $225 AUD
The best decision
Pilates with Natalia was the best decision taken during my pregnancy.
I’ve started from the first month till the last week that I gave birth. Natalia each month adapted the exercise to my needs and to my growing belly. All the work that we did before and during the pregnancy with the pelvic floor helped me to have a perfect birth and not having issues.
If I get pregnant again I won’t hesitate to work with Nat every week during the 9 months.
Profound knowledge of a woman's body
When I got pregnant I knew how important it would be to get physically strong and tmy body trained for the birth and for my postbirth recovery.
Natalia works with a profound knowledge of a woman’s body during the pregnancy and the personalised work assures you the best training and confidence that you won’t do anything that may be not suitable for the baby.
I was able to feel strong and confident
I am so grateful to Studio Australia Barcelona for taking such fantastic care of my mind, body and soul throughout my first pregnancy and postpartum.
With their help, I was able to feel strong and confident throughout my entire pregnancy & recover seamlessly from my emergency c-section. They honestly helped me get into better shape than I was prior to being pregnant!
I would highly recommend their program to every pregnant woman!!
We also did the HypnoBirthing course
I needed a routine, and I had already practiced Pilates so I knew it would help me to maintain my posture, my core muscles and release the sore parts of my body.
I enjoyed the whole experience of feeling pampered!
Each session is tailored and adapted to each stage of your pregnancy.
Because I wanted another natural birth, I also went for a holistic program. We also did the HypnoBirthing course, which was a privileged moment where we could focus on the arrival of our second baby.
HypnoBirthing Online Program
Get your HypnoBirthing Online Program today!
All expectant parents should do this program! We will give you a deep understanding of labour and help you to release any fears or anxieties that may cause you tension and pain during birth.
5 Important reasons you and your birth partner should do HypnoBirthing
- Replace fears and anxieties about birth with newfound confidence and trust.
- Acquire tools to quickly relax your body and mind in preparation for labour.
- Learn breathing techniques that enable you to stay present and connected even when labour is most intense.
- Be empowered to make the choices that are best for you and your baby.
- Your partner will learn the skills they need to be a supportive and effective birth companion.
Hypnobirthing simply provides you with an easy path back to your own intuitive knowledge for giving birth.
Buy your Pregnancy Pilates Program today and receive 10% off the price of the complete HypnoBirthing Online Program!
Questions you may also have about the program
Is it safe to do Pilates in my first trimester? Yes, Pilates is safe to do through your entire pregnancy. Starting early in your pregnancy is great as we can get your core and pelvic floor muscles engaged.
Can I do Pilates if I have a back injury when pregnant? We specialise in spinal and back injuries and have cared for many women who have been anxious about their pregnancies because of having had back operations. You are in safe hands.
Does not using machines when doing Pilates online a disadvantage? As veterans of Pilates with over 25 years experience we are able to successfully guide you throughout your online class and our clients tell us that they gain as much from the online sessions as they did in person.
(all the currencies in the checkout)
Start today for only $225 AUD