Eli’s professional approach to rehabilitation
Whether you have come to Studio Australia Barcelona with a previously diagnosed pathology or are in need of a professional evaluation Eli’s approach is to access your history and current state of being and discover the right pathway and approach to a personalised rehabilitation program to suit the your needs.
His qualifications and specialisations in physical therapy include:
- Athletes – both professional as well as recreational
- Respiratory issues
- Post-surgery care
- Pediatric care
- Neurological conditions
- Geriatric related issues
- Post labour rehabilitation
When creating your program Eli will use various modalities such as therapeutic physical therapy exercises, manual therapy and walking aid adjustments.
Physical therapy techniques that Eli can use to help relieve or rehabilitate your symptoms and issues.
- Sinus and face massage – to alleviate sinus congestion and help with headaches
- Cervical massage, gentle passive mobilization and spinal stretch – or tension headaches, neck pain and stiffness, and sometimes shoulder pain as well
- Trap release – for shoulder and neck pain, posture alignment
- Scapular repositioning – improves shoulder biomechanics, relevant for shoulder and neck pain
- Forearm release and trigger points – helps with wrist and elbow pain, highly relevant to upper body athletes
- Lower back and sacral pain relieving massage – lower back stiffness and pain, very relevant in chronic low back pain
- Lower back and hip orthopedic rehabilitation techniques: stretching, manual mobilization – to improve mobility, pain and stiffness, very relevant to articular damage such as arthritis and joint pain
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) – strengthening, neuromuscular control, neural rehabilitation relevant to very weak muscles, stroke damage, etc.
- IlioTibial Band release – knee pain, very relevant to floor athletes such as runners, dancers and jumpers
- Shin splints trigger point massage – stress fracture treatment, walking overuse
- Posterior compartment of the Tibia – gastrocnemius, soleus and plantaris – release. Localized pain, floor athletes, chronic overuse, improves ankle mobility
Your path to wellbeing at home online
Book an online appointment with a specialist healing practitioner
At Studio Australia Barcelona our focus is on every detail for your wellbeing. Contact us for Pilates, rehabilitation and wellness treatments online. Our team hopes that all your family and friends are safe and healthy during this challenging time.
Book an online session for ‘Physical Therapy Online’ or ‘Rehabilitation Therapy Online’ here,
Pilates & Healing
A tailored program to suit your needs
Whether you are looking for a way to get and keep fit, wanting to change your lifestyle habits or need some care to repair or rehabilitate your body we create tailored programs to suit your needs.
The Studio Australia Barcelona Team
An international team of Pilates & Healing professionals
Our specialist team is made up of experienced international professional practitioners whom have gained their knowledge and expertise through years of training and dedication to caring for their clients.
Holistic PhysiotherapistView member
Natural TherapistView member
Pilates InstructorView member
Pilates Instructor and TRX SpecialistView member
Physical therapist and rehabilitation specialistView member
Esteban Gilardi Vaccaro
Massage TherapistView member
HypnoBirthing SpecialistView member
Javier Gonzalez Bailon
Chiromassage therapist and lymphatic drainage practitionerView member
Founder, Author, Creator Face Pilates®View member
Integrative DietitianView member
Craniosacral TherapistView member
Founder, Pilates MasterView member
Face Pilates ConsultantView member
Massage TherapistView member
Structural Integration TherapistView member